Literally translated as ‘a branch from which many leaves grow,’ a hālau is a place of teaching and learning. Our hālau is available for guest use when reserved at least one month in advance. The studio and its amenities can be reserved for sessions up to two hours at a time, unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- 720 square feet
- Yoga and meditation supplies (pillows, blankets, mats) available for 18 people
- Comfortably accommodates 40 people for classroom style seating
- Tables and chairs
- Audio visual equipment (LCD Projector, screen, sound, stereo)
- Many bright windows with garden views
The hālau building includes one apartment accommodating two people.
- 1 king-size bed or 2 single beds
- Bathroom with tub
- Refrigerator and hot plate
- Private Lanai (veranda)