Whether you wish to join us as an individual or as a group, we offer comfortable accommodations and facilities designed to highlight the beauty of the natural environment. We are able to accommodate a maximum of 24 guests at a time.
Our certified kitchen is in a separate building adjacent to the Retreat House, complete with everything you need to prepare daily meals.
- Two full-sized refrigerators
- 6-burner gas stove
- Food processor
- Rice cooker
- Coffee maker
- Dish sanitizer
- 3-compartment sink
- Dishes and flatware for 20-30 people
- Pots, pans and cooking utensils
- Bar stool seating for four
- Table seating for six
Literally translated as ‘a branch from which many leaves grow,’ a hālau is a place of teaching and learning. Our hālau is available for guest use when reserved at least one month in advance. The studio and its amenities can be reserved for two-hour sessions or longer, unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- 720 square feet
- Yoga and meditation supplies (pillows, blankets, mahalauits) available for 18 people
- Comfortably accommodates 40 people for classroom style seating
- Tables and chairs
- Audio visual equipment (LCD Projector, screen, sound, stereo)
- Many bright windows with garden views
The Hearth Room and Lanai
Our large, open Hearth Room and outdoor Lanai offer an ideal setting for large gatherings and events. Guests can make use of these spaces separately or together.
Our main meeting room, originally designed as a kitchen, makes a comfortable meeting space at the center of the Retreat House.
Guests can conduct outdoor meetings in our courtyard, benefiting from the sunshine and the peaceful surroundings. The courtyard is an ideal space for gatherings or quiet private sessions.